Supporting our Schools & Academies
Exclusions & Pupil Welfare Training
As schools we have an important role in providing the best possible education and life chances for our pupils.
Our staff are committed individuals who understand the complexities of their roles and responsibilities in supporting and maximising the achievement and attainment of every child whilst upholding discipline and acting as role models for behaviour, social, emotional, and spiritual well-being of our school community.
Schools recognise that every child is unique and differences are celebrated along with maintaining equality and fairness. Education Advice Line Ltd (EAL) recognise that there are times when schools face challenges and difficult circumstances that require a confident and firm approach to maintaining reputation, good discipline and order both in the class-room and the whole school community.
Developing Future Leadership ©
Services for Schools include training and advice with:
Exclusions and Pupil Welfare designed to provide a practical understanding of planning and delivering pastoral management, exclusion, policy objectives, the role of Governors and Senior Management Teams in monitoring pupil behaviour and discipline.
- Managing Exclusions and the Statutory Process
- Pupil Attendance & Welfare
- Multiagency Working
- Pastoral Management
- Reintegration Planning
- Data Management
Levels of Support:
- Level 1 – Advice by telephone / email (one-off annual membership fee + subsidised rates)
- Level 2 – Face to Face Training for Head teachers, Governors, Directors, Staff
- Understanding Exclusion & Welfare
- Role of the head teacher
- Governors in social inclusion
- Planning effective pastoral management
- Link with external agencies
- Statutory requirements
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your concerns and the level of support you require and a member of staff will contact you shortly to discuss your case fully and provide you with an appropriate quotation.
- To gain an overview of practical need for behaviour management
- Understand competencies, roles and responsibilities in exclusions
- Understand important of pastoral management as a monitoring tool
- Understand fairness and equality in managing exclusions
- Awareness of communication
- Understand importance of fairness, equity as applied to balance of probabilities
- Understand the policy framework
- Efficient use of time , valuable resources and effort
- Deliver what you promise to parents, pupils and stakeholders effectively
- Increase pupil, parent, staff and multi-agency confidence
- Reduce the risk of litigation
We offer subsidised rates for our schools and academies.
Join our annual membership scheme and benefit from subsidised rates on Governors, Directors, Senior Leadership & Staff training services. We offer competitive rates without compromising on standards. We offer face to face group training. Alternatively you can purchase online training on our website. Our training & guidance is based on best practice, giving your organisation the confidence in dealing with complex areas of work on a daily basis. We take great pride in strengthening education through supporting leadership to make everyday a stress free day.